Thursday 19 December 2013

Tiger spotting but no longer... we need help from medical assistants...


TIGER SPOTTING...BUT NO LONGER... Research assistant Cecile, pictured here with Prakash in Bardia recently, has sadly had to return to France after being struck down with a serious illness. It's just one of those things, a fact of life when you are here long term. In the main, trekkers and tourists have few worries but for the locals and expats it can get really tricky. I've had my own battles over the years, as I've mentioned before hepatitis E almost wiped me out a while back.

This is why my appeal for help in the medical dispensary in Chomrong is really heartfelt. If you are a medical student or have a medical background of some sort email me at jk@wildtiger.org and we can talk about what would be a life changing experience for you in one of the most stunning landscapes in the world. Most importantly, you would be affecting positive change on the lives of others...

No comments:

Post a Comment